Saturday, December 22, 2007

I guess this year christmas, I cant wish anyone "Holy Christmas" as what I did for past 22 years.. This year christmas will either be Merry and a bit Lonely Christmas for me.. haha.. Anyway, I did go and feel the christmas mood in Mid Valley with her grand decorations..

I'm going there to find Girl of my dreams.. Already fully prepared d.. but..

Haih... Sien ar... Lonely Christmas ar~!!!

Haih~~!!!!!!!!!!! Sien Arr.... She is a sister only.... Lonely ar~!!!

Haih~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another sister nia.. Lagi felt Lonely ar~!!!

haha.. I guess I better fall in love with MushRoom lar.. hahahhahaha... Merry Christmas to all.. ~!!! And, Holy Christmas to all my friends back in hometown.`!! .. Pray for me.. ;P

17 Comments

why unfair??? do u know how lonely my christmas is?? aiyo.. haha

wat the.. be grateful... right now i wan to go to church also i dunno how.. suppose the christmas spirit here is more grand.. but i ended up.. having more assignment than excitement. u lonely.. i also lonely.. my housemate all not christian.. and almost all.. are giving me a hard time.. BE GRATEFUL LOR TAI GO.. HAHAHA.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U TOO..

hahaha.. yo brother.. damn long time didnt saw u.. damn miss u also.. haha.. I'm lonely here means, i'm alone.. i got bunch of friends, i got bunch of church to go, but you know i need some other kind of love.. haha.. anyway, the feeling come and go, I will be back soon.. just may be not fast enuf for this jolly season.. hehe... God Bless you brother~~!!!!

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

lol... diet?? oh my.. i guess you are a spam...

yo... thanks thanks.. and i hope sibu flood no more.. hahaha ... merry christmas and happy new yeAR~~~

SISTA~~~

Where is BP??? He dump you??? I will help you scold him. How dare he make my SISTA alone during the Christmas...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ^^

hahahahhaa... he went to the curve.. damn PANAS there o.. haha.. as for me, i went to church lor.. kekeke

aik .. namind .. sister oso can .. ha ha ha. dude! gambatte!

Hahahhaa... mana boleh.. sister already attached... be their pengapit can lar.. hahahha

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Pengapit, can also wor. You make sure you need to make up and dress like Miss Averis ya dun only I will consider u as my ZHI MUI!!! Ahahaha!

*sorry howwei, I doesn't mean that Jimmy can actually yr place in Averis, he still got alot more to learn from u, ehehe!*

aiseh, taken ady ah? *sigh* I thought want to kirim salam. now no need liw. save it la .. ha ha ha

This year is gone but it had also made us a little strong.
The path was long but we walked it with a song
There were fears and tears but we also had some reasons for cheers
Wishing you and your family a blessed new year

Cheers,

cibol

Happy New Year 2008!! May the new year bring you all things good.. and your dreams come true.