Friday, August 24, 2007

Everything need to have its own beginning and its own ending, where ending doesn't really meant to be an end for it's life circles.. It's actually a new beginning... Round and round, over and over again.. Genius is the one who can make their life's circles a square one.. lol~!! Sorry.. sometimes i also dunno what I'm talking about.. hahaha..

9 Comments

See la? You made yourself bald, that's y u dunno what you were talking about..

lol~!! so fast.. I baru posted for 1 minutes.. wauakakkaa.. baldness is good for our heart and our mind lar... I will be upgraded into a super Genius.. waukakakakak

Hui ya!! You nearly scared me la!!
I came back to say I don't wanna see you liao..not until you grow back your hair and because you "shit" me in your other comment so double reasons for not wanting to see you! Muahahaha :P

this "genius," after cutting his hair almost bald, dont wanna reply my SMS any longer.

bald makes u proud.

u go bald liw? beckham oh .. ha ha ha. bald is the in thing now dude .. keep it up!

Alice - lol~!!! Dont find reason to not come to my convo.. i kill u ..wauakakakaa

Angel - lol.. who say i dont want to reply u.. i got replied lar.. but working mah, sure will late reply lar.. u expect me to sit there and reply u only meh.. haha

Clement - oi clement... do u know u kena shoot by lilian chan?? waukakakakakak ... Talk about shoes man.. dont talk about money..

Cibol - Yeah~!! today i walk into my office.. everyone is looking at me.. even my boss call my phone just to tell me that i looks "holy".. wuakakaka

hey jing!!! say no kot......zzzzzzzzz sigh kan lan me!! haiz!!! where u find that???u steal ur brother 1 ah???
hiaz !!!!damn macho la when u wearing that!!!
ok la!! All the best lo!! CAUUuuuuu!!!

Heaven - lol~!!! i go rent one lar... damn expensive.. haha