Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lui-s counted - 19
Lui-s counted - 20
Lui-s counted - 21
Kancil's Gang - Lui-s counted - 23
My Family luis.. haha... Lui-s counted - 24
Brother and Sister in law.. Lui-s counted - 25

Wuakkakakakaka... so all together I took pictures with 25 lui-s for my Convo session.. hahahhahaha.... So happy... As for guys... err.. Sorry le... Will post up something including you ppl soon.. wauhahaha...

14 Comments

Grandpa... i didnt know u'll miss me so much. sob, sob... i miss u too... sob, sob.

*bah... buek, buek*

better dont believe what i've said. by the way, i've reached Kuching already last night.

u owe me pictures. i want original pictures.

kampua, kolo mee, kompia... muahahah...

hahahahha... yala yala.. will sent you picture soon lar.. haha..

dora considered a lui? wah!!! ha ha, hopefully she dun read here... ha ha ha, isn't dora graduating also, with iris and janice?

Is there any meaning of the numbering? How come CY and Me falls into 12 and 13 ar? Ahaha!! PIF PIF! I want to be the Number 1 la...lol...

Clement - eh.. u wanna die ar.. hahah.. later she read my blog then u sure die.. haha

Ay Wen - no no no .. no meaning to the numbering.. hahaha.. dont jealous about the numbering lar.. my mom says you are pretty.. wauhahahahha

Cibol - neh... natalia cute lor.. uwhahaha

ha ha, natalia attended all 5 days of convo.... and she did spend a lot... I asked her to get something for you on your grad, and I am almost sure she didn't. ha ha...

Clement - haha.. she did gave me something mah.. But not on behalf of you lar.. wauhahahahha

One question.. what happened to that cute bear sitting on top of the bouquet? lol

You lucky dog.. so many leng luis!

these r nice convo pics..i came across yr comment on photohunters in bibiknyonya's blog. u r most welcome to join photohunters..the home of photohunters is http://tnchick.com/

if u have questions u can ask me but i wont b online until friday :) try asking bibik instead :)

Helen - wuahhaa... tat bear ar?? i pull off and put him near my desk.. haha...

Beng Beng - lolz... thanks thanks... I will go and have a look... haha.. Beware.. Genius is joining the hunting.. wuahahaha

wah sai.. you purposely make it a mission to take as many photos with girls during your convo issit? haha! hmm.. not bad not bad.. say hi for me.. muahaha!

lol... too bad you not there.. if not.. my collection will get more d .. hahaha